Thursday, September 11, 2008

Athletic

I am Ariana and an adjective that best describes me is athletic. Every year since first grade I have participated in a sport. I started out with dance and then moved my way to things like soccer and track, and now I am on the competition cheerleading team. When I was taking dance class I took tap, ballet, and hip-hop. I didn’t do hip-hop or tap for very long but I did take ballet for about six years. I started soccer soon after which lasted for about 3 years, I did track for only two years but it was fun while it lasted. Now I am on the competition cheerleading team for my first year and so far it has been really fun.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i athlitic to i like bunch of sports so i guess where like buddys

Holly said...

you look like a very athletic person and im so happy you like comp cheer! its so much fun and i can't wait for a great year! yay!

Elise said...

Athletic is a very accurate discription of you. It's very good that you found so many sports that you like, it gives you options.

grace said...

ariana! great paragraph! no wonder your such a great dancer.. haha lvoe oyu

william said...

i think you descibed yourself perfectly

Emma said...

Wow, athletic seems like and adjective that really descibes you! Its great that you were able to do so many sports!